Followers

Wednesday 26 July 2017

Pion papers and Foamiran.

Good morning.
I hope you are well and having a lovely week.

 I am sharing you today my latest card for Noor Design UK which incorporates some gorgeous papers and flowers made with Foamiran.
 The image has been taken from a sheet of images by Maja Designs Sofiero collection.



The papers which match the image beautifully are from Pion Designs Patchwork of Life collection.


I have used quite a few dies from Rosy Owl to make my flowers. I have watched many a tutorial and gained lots of hints and tips but I still believe there is no better way of learning than getting stuck in. You will probably make a few that you are not happy with but believe me you will improve very quickly.


Underneath the flower above I added Natural Sisal and


More flowers in closer detail are shown above and below. I added some leaves amongst the flowers and a bronze filigree butterfly on the Scrapiniec sign.



Thank you all for stopping by today and for your lovely comments.

See you all soon.
Hugs Sharon. x




2 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

This is wonderful amazing flowers and just love those fab new papers all gorgeous as always Love and hugs Carole x

MagsB said...

So gorgeous, Sharon! I must try the foamiran flowers, they look so pretty! I hope you're well and enjoying a lot of fun with the grandchildren!

much love, Maggie xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...